Beats Studio Pro uneven volume and hiss and pop in one ear with ANC on

Hello,

I'm having an issue where my Beats Studio Pro headphones are having issues when using active noise cancelling (ANC).

Immediately noticeable is the volume in the left ear is lower than the right ear. Secondly, during quiet songs or when paused, the right ear hisses whereas the left ear is 100% silent. There are also occasional pops in the right ear but not the left.

Turning off ANC gets rid of all these annoyances and the sound quality is perfect and even.

I've tried the usual suspects of doing a hard reset, unpairing, repairing, connecting to different devices but no avail. It also appears that there are no firmware updates available yet (currently running firmware version 2B68). Not sure if it's a hardware or software problem.

Has anyone had the same problem or know of any fixes?

Beats

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 11:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 8:00 AM

At this point, you pretty much did all of the troubleshooting steps available. The next step would be to contact Apple Support directly for further assistance with this matter.

2 replies

May 1, 2024 5:01 AM in response to stevie_wonders265

En mi caso el problema que tengo y acabado de comprar es con las llamadas. Se conecta y se desconecta a las 15 segundos de realizar la llamada. Se llamo al servicio al cliente y después de hacer todos los ajustes que me indicaron sigue igual. Tiene la última versión y lo que me remiendan es llevarlos a garantía. Creo que Apple ya no está teniendo las exigencias de calidad en sus productos como en años anteriores, una gran pena.

Beats Studio Pro uneven volume and hiss and pop in one ear with ANC on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.