Is there a Glitch when Sharing Photos in Ventura??

After installing Ventura, when uploading a bunch of FAVORITES to social media or any where else, I no longer get the option like you see in the screenshot uploaded. *** By the way, this screenshot was taken from another iMac I own that still has Catalina OS.

iMac 27″

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 4:14 PM

Seeing only image thumbnails when unloading is not the norm. Tell Apple what missing features you'd like restored or new features added in Photos via Feedback - Photos - Apple

What I do is assign an unique keyword to those photos I want to upload and search for that keyword in the browser's Media/Photos window:

You can also search for the file name or title.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2023 4:14 PM in response to kingobee

Seeing only image thumbnails when unloading is not the norm. Tell Apple what missing features you'd like restored or new features added in Photos via Feedback - Photos - Apple

What I do is assign an unique keyword to those photos I want to upload and search for that keyword in the browser's Media/Photos window:

You can also search for the file name or title.

Sep 6, 2023 1:56 PM in response to kingobee

kingobee wrote:

After installing Ventura, when uploading a bunch of FAVORITES to social media or any where else, I no longer get the option like you see in the screenshot uploaded. *** By the way, this screenshot was taken from another iMac I own that still has Catalina OS.
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/abfcbf81-d8dc-4643-b18e-d258cfabba18

I am not sure what you are seeing or not seeing...

What is the glitch, what option is missing?

Catalina was 3 macOS back (3 years) things change./ the interface can change..

You can submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

Is there a Glitch when Sharing Photos in Ventura??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.