Consecutive Screen Time

How can I limit CONSECUTIVE screen time of an app? This is, not the cumulative time an app is used through the day but the time it is used in a single "session" so to speak, the time it is used uniterruptedly (for example while binge scrolling). This is what I would like to limit, because otherwise I need the app to be funtional through the day, I don't want it to be blocked permanently and unable to send me message notifications after I reach a certain point. I am only interested in limiting the time I use it in every individual pick up (so 1 or 2 minutes tops). I know I could set the limit to 1 or 2 minutes but then if I fail it will be blocked the whole day and I have to up the limit a bit more each time, quite annoying. It would be nice if there was this consecutive time option.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 6:12 AM

Suggestions and Feedback for improvements --> Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

1. Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.
  2. Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2023 6:12 AM in response to mgdussan

Suggestions and Feedback for improvements --> Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

1. Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.
  2. Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Consecutive Screen Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.