iPhone Apple Logo Blinking

My phone randomly turned off while I was using it and now the screen is black and its blinking the apple logo every 5 seconds. I have tried a hard reboot numerous times but it is not working. How do I fix this.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 4:11 PM

Thank you! My phone is still not turning on though so if you have another options Id be open to them!

15 replies

Jan 11, 2024 8:02 AM in response to Allysa2010

Hi, I have had this issue about yesterday night, the phone wasnt responding as soon as the battery ended and the phone shutdown i tried to charge the phone then waited for hours still couldnt figure out whats going to be the solution. Today, I went to the local repair shop where the phone was diagnosed with the "Display panel's ribbon" which was damaged by the short circuit due to the water damage (which happened 2-3 months ago) or may be the phone fell down on the cemented floor earlier in this month, but the repair shop guy repaired it in like 20-25mins and yet its running smoothly again Alhumdulillah! Try getting your phone diagnosed by the repair shop. I hope it will work again!

Kashan Ahmed

Jan 8, 2024 5:30 PM in response to pasinw

There is a reason for those types of responses. You can only address software issues here. Possible hardware issues cannot be confirmed unless a tech examines the device physically. I refer to the troubleshooting guides because they are written accurately and easy to follow. If the guides do not help, then contacting Apple Support is recommended.

Question: How would you respond to the issue listed by the poster above?

Axel F.

Sep 23, 2023 3:50 PM in response to Allysa2010

(1) Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

(2)  If the above does not work then - Follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ If your iPhone is Non-Responsive or Frozen and see if that helps.

(3)  If that does not help, then contact 👉 Official Apple Support OR you can always get your iPhone examined at the Apple Store 👉 Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and evaluation.

Axel F.

iPhone Apple Logo Blinking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.