Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Trade in

Picked up new phone last weekend in Bristol that I preordered. They asked me if I had a trade in in which I had put down on my purchase. The guy in store wiped and took my phone. A trade in box has arrived and now I can’t contact the store or they can’t find it. What can I do?

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 4:29 AM

2 replies

Oct 1, 2023 5:04 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Was hoping to not have to head back to the store but I guess that’s the only way! Thank you! I spoke to apple on the phone and they should have a record but as soon as I transferred all the data across and it was reset that’s the last we saw of it 😂. I had a trade in box turn up after (I’ve never done this process before with apple in store) and they have said I should have got the voucher/ money while in the store.

Trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.