You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homepod Mini "Apple Music not available"

Why does it seem like no matter what year or month it is everyone seems to have the same issue? Like Apple do you not care that your Homepod's are garbage and are pricey pieces of junk that do not even work most of the time? I wish I would have known beforehand... I would have just purchased an Alexa since she actually ALWAYS works.

My issue is that when I ask it to shuffle music it does nothing but comes back saying there is a problem with Apple Music. I have reset many times, I have removed many times, I have unplugged many times, I have done every suggestion I have ever read on any of these threads. At this point Apple should be issuing refunds for these pieces of garbage.

HomePod mini

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 10:14 AM

There are no replies.

Homepod Mini "Apple Music not available"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.