Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Texting to iPhone a weird symbol or App appeared, am I hacked?

Does anyone know what this thing is? Have I been hacked I am really worried. I hope someone can help me identify what this is it just appeared on my phone while I was texting a friend. I have a Samsung s23 Ultra and my friend has a iPhone but I was texting him something innocent like I'm home and this appeared underneath the text out of the blue.Pleasehelp identify this.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 9:37 PM

2 replies

Oct 25, 2023 9:51 PM in response to Veronica1959

Veronica1959 Said:

"Does anyone know what this thing is? Have I been hacked I am really worried. I hope someone can help me identify what this is it just appeared on my phone while I was texting a friend. I have a Samsung s23 Ultra and my friend has a iPhone but I was texting him something innocent like I'm home and this appeared underneath the text out of the blue."

-------

Provide a Clearer Screenshot:

It's a lovely screenshot, but I cannot make it out. Provide a full screenshot, black out personal info (i.e. names and time), by blocking it out with red-colored rectangles and such through use of the Photos app.

Translate the Text:

Please translate this, for a better change of getting an answer you need.

Texting to iPhone a weird symbol or App appeared, am I hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.