Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Limited edition challenges

I didn’t receive the unity challenge for February. Did anyone else?

Posted on Feb 4, 2024 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2024 7:35 AM

Was really looking forward to the Lunar New Year challenge and disappointed that there is nothing... I mean come on it's the year of the dragon, that badge would be so awesome.

111 replies

Feb 10, 2024 1:54 PM in response to kimlyn19

For all of us, who wanted to earn the Lunar New Year badge year of the Wood Dragon here it is - according to my research in Mac World some of the badges are being discontinued if they’re not recognized as an event or holiday in the United States-how sad is that. Apple IT for the Watch did a great job making their fitness app fun, now it’s going to the wayside, I speak for our users. Please bring back all of the badges from the past. There are many of them and they’re fun to earn. Apple Watch IT started designing badges in 2015. Please please please bring them all back for us !

Feb 10, 2024 9:21 AM in response to kimlyn19

🐲 wow very disappointed-no Lunar New Year badge to earn it’s the year of the Dragon and also no Healthy Heart badge-why are all these badges disappearing-it keeps me going to earn a badge and it’s fun to see them appear in your Fitness app-your Apple Watch team is going down the drain-looks like I’m going to have to purchase an Omni Ring-at least they are consistent. I have many friends that have made this change because Apple Watch is letting them down in the Fitness app meaning badges medallions consistency with these challenges. Very sad 😢 Apple is losing customers ☹️ Bye Bye Apple 👋

Limited edition challenges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.