Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

msn account doesn't receive meeting requests

My wife has an msn email account set up on her iPhone and if I send an email to her, she receives it. If I set up a meeting on my mac or iPhone and invite her (her msn.com account) she does not receive the invite. If I use her apple id account (a gmail address) she receives it just fine.

I've created mtg requests on both of my macbooks, my iPhone, and using icloud - nothing.

Anyone have any clues for me?

Thank You!

MacBook Pro (M2 Pro, 2023)

Posted on Feb 22, 2024 4:49 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Feb 22, 2024 9:16 AM in response to gnawbone315

gnawbone315 wrote:

My wife has an msn email account set up on her iPhone and if I send an email to her, she receives it. If I set up a meeting on my mac or iPhone and invite her (her msn.com account) she does not receive the invite. If I use her apple id account (a gmail address) she receives it just fine.

I've created mtg requests on both of my macbooks, my iPhone, and using icloud - nothing.

Anyone have any clues for me?

Thank You!

Talk to msn.

Feb 22, 2024 11:19 AM in response to gnawbone315

gnawbone315 wrote:

What I was actually looking for was someone else that may have had this problem and resolved it.

Not sure if you've ever contacted MSN support but if you have you'd know the level of help they are (say .... if you are a level 10 here ...? then MSN would be a level 1 for example) - i.e. they were no help, that's why I came here.

MSN is a Microsoft product, and they have a support forum where you can post your question and have someone from Microsoft advisor answer your question.

msn account doesn't receive meeting requests

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.