Virtual Dasher Direct Card Failed in Apple Wallet

Hello. I realize yall may say this is an issue with Dasher Direct however they say there’s no issue on their end. When ever I make a purchase online using my Apple wallet my virtual dasher direct card will only work sometimes (not most times though) usually it just says “failed” would there be any reason for this or a setting I could adjust within the wallet? Thanks in advance -Rae

iPhone 12, iOS 17

Posted on Mar 3, 2024 3:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2024 3:26 AM

You have to call the bank, not Door Dash. Do you know the name of the bank that issued the card?

7 replies

Mar 3, 2024 3:18 AM in response to Raeraen12

A Dasher Direct card is a prepaid debit card and some merchants do not accept prepaid debit cards. Apple does not do the approvals or declines of the transactions. Only the bank that issued the card does the authorizations. The phone number for the issuing bank should be on the back of the card. If you call the bank and ask about the specific transactions that failed you may be able to learn more.

Mar 3, 2024 3:39 AM in response to Raeraen12

Here’s what I could find on them. It also appears that their support team may be only available M-Sat, 8 AM to 6 PM. I would still try the phone number. At least here’s some good news. The account is FDIC insured, so your funds are safe.

https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/Introduction-to-DasherDirect

customerservice@stridebank.com

580-233-3535

Virtual Dasher Direct Card Failed in Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.