Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Remix FX not saved in Mainstage Sets

I'm using the built-in plugin remix fx in mainstage. it works but when I close the application and reopen it - the plugin disappeared along with every mapping. This does not happen to other plugins and persists no matter if it is put on an audio, aux or master track.

This is what I tried so far and it did not change anything

• put the plugin in a stock set (plugin disappears after saving and reopening)
  • create a new set and patch with only remix fx (plugin disappears after saving and reopening)
  • put the plugin on audio, aux and master tracks (plugin disappears after saving and reopening)
  • put the plugin in another insert slot (plugin disappears after saving and reopening)
  • put the plugin in the concert master strip (plugin disappears after saving and reopening)
  • open mainstage in rosetta mode (plugin disappears after saving and reopening)
  • create a project in logic pro and save it with only remix fx (THIS WORKS)
  • save a preset in remixfx (plugin disappears after saving and reopening - preset is still stored)

System Macbook Pro 16" M1 Pro 2021 16GB Ram

MacOs Sonoma 14.3.1

Mainstage 3.6.6

Apogee Duet USB Audio

Akai MPK Mini Midi controller

OWC Thunderbolt dock

Elgato Streamdeck as Midi Controller

Please help

Thank you

Christoph

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 14.3

Posted on Mar 9, 2024 11:03 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Remix FX not saved in Mainstage Sets

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.