Mainstage sounds not working when I switch sounds in a Roland Juno

I have my Juno running through my mainstage as a keyboard controller while simultaneously running it live through the same interface. When I press a certain pad on the Juno (pad6) to trigger a live sound, all of my mainstage sounds are coming through and I can see levels clearly, but if i decide to change the sound on the Juno by pressing a different pad number (pad7) none of the mainstage sounds come through. When I looked at the Juno mapping in mainstage it said that the destination was “JUNO DS channel 6”. I figured it was referring to my pad on the board so I went in mainstage and changed it to “channel 1-16”, but still the same thing. And some how mainstage is not showing me where this issue is anywhere on my performance. Is there some way to fix this or change the mapping so that whenever I change sounds on the Juno, the sounds in mainstage are not affected at all? Any help would be great

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 26, 2024 8:03 PM

There are no replies.

Mainstage sounds not working when I switch sounds in a Roland Juno

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.