Unlock my iPhone without passcode

I have an apple issue I bought a iPhone 11 through an app on line called let go. I’m encountering the issue with the password to open up the phone and II have an apple issue I bought a iPhone 11 through an app on line called let go. I’m encountering the issue with the password to open up the phone and I cannot locate the previous owner. Had the passcode to open the phone, written down, but lost it and i can’t remember what the woman that sold it to me said the passcode was now I cannot locate her

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on Mar 27, 2024 10:12 AM

1 reply

Mar 27, 2024 10:23 AM in response to mjolurakarc89

deznutts wrote:

I have an apple issue I bought a iPhone 11 through an app on line called let go. I’m encountering the issue with the password to open up the phone and II have an apple issue I bought a iPhone 11 through an app on line called let go. I’m encountering the issue with the password to open up the phone and I cannot locate the previous owner. Had the passcode to open the phone, written down, but lost it and i can’t remember what the woman that sold it to me said the passcode was now I cannot locate her

Then you're out of luck if you can't reach the previous owners. Recycle the device.

You can put the phone in recovery mode to remove the passcode, but you're going to run into icloud activation lock which will need previous owners information also.

Unlock my iPhone without passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.