Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

iPhone 14 Pro overheating - Burning Hot

My iPhone 14 pro has been overheating of late. Especially since the last 2 software updates. That is the iOS 17 updates. I am terribly disappointed with Apple, having been an apple user since 2009 with MacBook Pros and iPhones since 2021. This is my second iPhone, and I am quite aghast that the levels of heat it is generating, as also having had to go into repair within 3 months of ownership, because the battery was swollen. Serious problems.

It is heating when charging (which I can understand to a certain extent but not how badly heated it is getting. I can't hold it in my hand for too long, hands start sweating!) and also when apps like the camera are opened. It is difficult to comfortably hold it in the hands when any app is open, almost.

Does anyone have a solution to the heating issues? Is anyone else facing them? The battery health has also gone down to 90% already, and that is concerning to me, since it is a battery that was already replaced by apple once before.

When the products are so expensive, are we wrong in expecting top notch quality from a company that we have come to trust for the products really being amazing? Honestly, this one is certainly NOT top class at all.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Apr 14, 2024 1:21 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone 14 Pro overheating - Burning Hot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.