Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

MacBook Air battery health problem

I bought my MacBook Air m2 in 2022 October and its battery health broke down and it even dropped at %91 at the august in the same year. So it was changed in september and everything was going okay as batterys health but suddenly in January, after using it as just 4 months, it dropped again, at %99. Meanwhile I bought a drawing pad in December and whenever I use it, my mac's battery health drops it or I think so. My question is: is it just a coincidence or is it related that drawing pad could drop my battery health? Can you help me about that? now my battery health is %94 and I dont wanna use my drawing pad anymore because of that. Sorry for the broken English.

MacBook Air, macOS 14.4

Posted on Apr 17, 2024 11:10 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 19, 2024 10:22 AM in response to yaseminoir

Your battery is fine. The older battery was also likely still fine unless it was reporting a condition of "Service Recommended" or failed the Apple Diagnostics. If you had an official Apple battery repair, then Apple's service diagnostics must have reported a battery issue since Apple doesn't replace batteries when their Maximum Capacity is at 91%.

See my other post here regarding the Battery's Maximum Capacity value:

macOS Battery Health & Understanding Battery Maximum Capacity Behavior -- hwtech - Apple Community

MacBook Air battery health problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.