heart rate zone notification

Hi,

I have a apple watch ultra 2. I set the watch up as described on this page

How to create a heart rate notification w… - Apple Community

It only works ( gives the alerts when i do biking inside or outside). On the other sports it doesnt give any heart rate zone alert notification or when it does it lags.

I contacted support but i dont think they understood me. They are talking about the watch giving alert after 10 minutes doing nothing and having a high heart rate.

thats not what i am talking about . Im talking about heart rate zone alerts while working out. They let me do a reset of the watch, which i did , it helped a little but it was not working again. so i reset both watch and iphone to factory setting whitout the backup from the cloud. setting it up as new watch/phone.

I willl try it out during workout and hope that its fixed. Funny thing i used the watch 8 from my brother in law and it worked perfect in all sports giving a signal, ping verbal ceu and so on in the different heart zones.

Anyone any idea what i can do . I have the watch since a couple of months but started workout recently and saw the flaw recently

Anyone any thought?

Thank you

Apple Watch Ultra 2, watchOS 10

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 6:35 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

heart rate zone notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.