Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Ios13.6.6 bugs

imac will not send e mails, I gather there are other serious bugs, will they be fixed. Apple engineers did not say they would

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 13.6

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 12:01 PM

3 replies

Apr 25, 2024 12:28 PM in response to rplewes

FWIW, all of my Macs that are running macOS Ventura 13.6.6 are not having any issues including sending emails.

If you would like assistance with this email issue, you will need to provide us with more details on what exactly the issue is (not sending emails is not very helpful). The more information you can provide us, the better chance that we can provide you with some potential solutions.

I suggest that you include:

• Your exact Mac model.
  • What email app are you using?
  • Which email account or accounts are you not able to send email from?
  • If you tried using the email provider's web-based email client to send emails from?
  • What else you have tried, yourself, to resolve this issue?

Apr 25, 2024 12:30 PM in response to rplewes

Chances are extremely high the problems you are experiencing are due to something installed on the computer by either you or another user. Mac OS is EXTREMELY stable and not buggy, however if you have ANY of the following types of third party apps installed then they can cause Mac OS to be slow, unstable, appear buggy and cause unwanted behavior.

·      Antivirus Apps

·      Cleaning Apps

·      Security Apps

·      VPN Apps

·      Maintenance Apps

So the first question is do you have any of these types of apps installed on the computer?? If you do, then please advise and we can help you out.

Ios13.6.6 bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.