My phone fall down and broke but authorized apple service centers are not providing service

I bought my phone from india and now i lives in turkey. My phone fell down and broke down i went to authorized apple service for repair and they rejected the service that they only repair phone that we buy from turkey. Do apple support customer’s globally?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on May 22, 2024 7:17 PM

1 reply

May 22, 2024 7:30 PM in response to Najad2934

iPhone is sold regionally. It's always a bad idea to purchase an iPhone in a different country than the one you live. I an going to guess the phone is broken to a point it has to be replaced? If that is your situation, yes the authorized service centers in Turkey, will not be able to replace a phone purchased in India. You'll likely need to plan a trip to India. Surely, it will be less expensive to just buy a new iPhone in In Turkey, unless you are planning a trip to India in the immediate future.

My phone fall down and broke but authorized apple service centers are not providing service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.