MacBook automatically turn on

a few days ago that my Mac book Pro is turning on automatically today. I went to apple showroom to check another laptop. I checked the laptop there and this schedule alarm is automatically created in all the laptops. This is not the problem in my laptop. Everyone's laptop has this problem. It was found out that this will be in our group Please check this setting Open terminal type pmset _g sched Click alarm schedule will show laptop in our

I have seen the laptop turn on automatically and invisible alarm is automatically created.

Laptop turn off properly after I heard the sound of the laptop turning on please give me a solution

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 14.5

Posted on May 22, 2024 7:34 PM

2 replies

May 22, 2024 8:52 PM in response to prasannakmr

prasannakmr wrote:

a few days ago that my Mac book Pro is turning on automatically today. I went to apple showroom to check another laptop.

I checked the laptop there and this schedule alarm is automatically created in all the laptops.

This is not the problem in my laptop. Everyone's laptop has this problem.

It was found out that this will be in our group Please check this setting Open terminal type pmset _g sched Click alarm schedule will show laptop in our
I have seen the laptop turn on automatically and invisible alarm is automatically created.

Laptop turn off properly after I heard the sound of the laptop turning on please give me a solution

You can try from Terminal.app copy and paste:

sudo pmset schedule cancelall

(note: your psswd will not echo on screen type it in anyway, use the enter\return key to proceed.)

Shut down and restart your Mac and compare your results...

MacBook automatically turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.