No sound through AirPods when connected to Samsung TV

When I connect to my Samsung TV with my AirPods Pro No sound is herd through my AirPods when connected to Samsung TV.

i connect all the correct way , however i cant hear anything through the AirPods , yes i have turned up the volume. But how to you get your AirPods of mute ? That could be the problem.

please help , i am up all hours & I don’t want to upset the family

AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on May 23, 2024 10:02 AM

1 reply

May 24, 2024 12:23 AM in response to AirPods6

Try and couple the AirPods again to the tv to see if the issues persist

If they persist you might want to reset the AirPods to factory settings to see if the issues persist

• AirPods (all generations) or AirPods Pro (all generations): Put the AirPods in their case, close the lid, then wait 30 seconds. Open the lid, then press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds, until the status light flashes amber, then white.
  • AirPods Max: On the right headphone, press and hold the Digital Crown and the noise control button at the same time until the status light next to the charging port changes from flashing amber to flashing white (around 15 seconds).

No sound through AirPods when connected to Samsung TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.