Keyboard Randomly Misbehaving

I was typing in Notes when I accidentally opened Weather, though the phone may have done it itself, because when i returned to Notes it opened up the Lock Screen search bar and typed in "kangaroo" and something else, "ltd" or something. I tried to close the search box. Once back in Notes, it created a new blank note. i returned to my original note and it began to delete the last few characters of the last 3 or 4 sentences I had written, but not the entire sentences. Either before or while I was undoing it, it typed "4@". I undid the changes and restarted the device. I have had no more problems. Is it a problem with my phone, a bug in the OS or something else? Thanks.

iPhone XS

Posted on May 26, 2024 6:17 AM

6 replies

May 26, 2024 6:34 AM in response to Giraffe204

Hello iPhone community:

By use of this platform i show a major bugs, hang & error of iphone.I excepted to resolve it.

i using iphone 13 since 8 month and my iPhone keyboard got strange bug.

whenever i switch to emotes and choose a emotes and come back again to the keyboard, then my keyboard is switching to the Hindi language keyboard automatically without touching touch, change of keyboard button. I have video for a live bug record to Apple developers. Please resolve the problem as soon as possible.

current model: iPhone 13 with IOS 17.5.1 fully updated 8 months old.

Thank you.

Keyboard Randomly Misbehaving

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.