Previous 1 2 3 Next 37 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 11:17 AM by Stokestack
Protz5 Level 1 Level 1

I updated to OSX Lion a few weeks ago and didn't have any issues until today.  I am unable to receive email from recipients using Roadrunner accounts - Vital for my business - Any help appreciated.

MacBook, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)
  • Linc Davis Level 10 Level 10
    expertise.applications
    Applications

Do you mean that you are using a Roadrunner account, or the senders are?

• starkcreative Level 1 Level 1

My friend who has roadrunner is unable to send to any @icloud.com email address's. Roadrunner told him Apple is rate limiting emails from Roadrunner. Mail was not recieved and the mail was not bounced back, so there is no record when stuff goes into the black hole.

• joshuanew2iphone Level 1 Level 1

I am having he same issue!  I have 2 people that have told me they have emailed me over the past couple days but I never got their emails.  They are both using roadrunner email addresses and I have an icloud email address.  I also have a roadrunner email address so I tried to send myself an email and it didn't go through either.  Not sure how long this has been going on but the first person that I know of was 2 days ago.

I contacted both roadrunner and apple and they are both blaming the other.   Apple even told me to give it a week and see if I am still having the issue!   I can't wait a week, I have communication that I am missing.  I will be contacting roadrunner again tomorrow

• Skyyton3 Level 1 Level 1

Same problem here.  I have one friend sending from a Road Runner account and the messages take anywhere from a few hours to a few days to come through.  Messages sent yesterday still have not been received.

• talk2eckert Level 1 Level 1

I am experiecning the same issue.

I have verified that:

I am unable to receive any emails from any RoadRunner emails to my iCloud email address.

I am able to send messages from my iCloud email address and receive them to both my iCloud and RoadRunner accounts.

I am able to send messages from my RoadRunner account to my RoadRunner account.

I am able to send messages from my RoadRunner account, but am not able to receive them on my iCloud account.

This seems to have started on or around January 25, 2013. Up until then, I have been able to communicate all ways stated above with no issue.

• rwb63 Level 1 Level 1

I am having the same problem. It appears to have begun (for me) some time between 10:30pm and 10:50pm CST on January 21st.

I am on the phone with RR right now and they are insisting this is an Apple issue yet yesterday Apple insists it was a RR issue!!!! 

• Susan Howard Level 3 Level 3
    expertise.macosx
    Mac OS X

Are roadrunner senders having issues with any destination email other than iCloud?

I can send email from a RR account to gmail but not the icloud

Just got off the phone with RR, I first talked to the national RR technical support number, they said everything is working fine on their end and transfered me to the local support.  (Don't understand why I would go to the local support)  The local support immediately told me I needed to talk to the national RR support.  They transfered me back to national support who told me I am the first person to call in about this issue and said everything is fine on their end and that I need to talk to Apple!!  **** this is ******* me off!

• Protz5 Level 1 Level 1

Roadrunner senders are only having difficult sending to people at .me or .icloud emails.

I went and did complete troubleshooting and now I am getting their emails, but they are delayed by a day or more.

Frustrating!!!  These are important emails for me and my business!!

What do you mean by complete troubleshooting?  I have been on the phone with both RR & Apple since I have an account with both and nothing has changed. 

Previous 1 2 3 Next