Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to send a complaint email to apple?

I bought my iPhone online about one week ago and received my iPhone by today 29/Jan/2013. Unfortunately, my iPhone dosn't work and there is not any Apple store around my living area. What should I supposed to do with this problem?

I want to complaint aginst the Apple and send them a complaint email but I couldn't find any email address!

If I want to go to the nearest Apple store, I should buy a ticket worth 20 US$ to go and back to Kuala Lumpur (Capital City of Malaysia) which is 3 hours by bus. I am so angry because after a week of waiting I was so happy that finally I will get my iPhone but I received a defective Phone. And I am also wondering that why there is not any warranty card inside the box!!! 😠 😠 😠

iPhone 4

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2017 11:40 AM

No one here can help you with that. See this article for instructions on how to ask Apple for assistance:

Get help with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

73 replies

Jan 13, 2017 9:13 PM in response to TheodoreBrackett

TheodoreBrackett wrote:

I just received an email of a receipt for a charge payment for continued you of the program MATCH. I cancelled my subscription a month ago. I need a refund for this payment.

Asking here is not going to get you a refund. Had you bothered to read this thread, you would know you're not addressing Apple.

Get help with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Jan 27, 2017 1:12 PM in response to Mohammad navidi

Mohammad navidi wrote:

Hey, if you plan the previous macbook pro with tach bar and more powerful hardware that will attract more customers into the market gave promise Krd.khvdm the previous plan and prefer the tach bar

I'm sorry but your post doesn't make much sense in English. Please restate it or try again in your native language. Or, better yet, if you have a suggestion for Apple, give it to them here:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

Sep 10, 2013 11:12 AM in response to Johnmac57

Johnmac57 wrote:

In what way did I violate the terms and conditions

Based on your description, I'd say you violated subsection 2 of this part:

Submissions

Stay on topic. Apple Support Communities is here to help people use Apple products and technologies more effectively. Unless otherwise noted, do not add Submissions about nontechnical topics, including:

1. Speculations or rumors about unannounced products.
  2. Discussions of Apple policies or procedures or speculation on Apple decisions.

As for the Feedback Page, it states specifically you won't get an answer. If you you want other ways to contact Apple, there is a Contact Us link at the bottom right of every page.

Jul 9, 2017 8:43 AM in response to eaiman

My name is Akash T. from india.

I enrol my Iphone7plus 32 gb with iOS 11 public beta but unfortunately my device processer is geting so

Much slow . So wht can I do with my device plz help my

Iphone serial no is F2*******G04. Plz solve my problem fast because I can’t do my business work perfectly

Akashtaneja

Haryana, Faridabad 121001

India

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Jul 9, 2017 8:50 AM in response to KennySyi

If you use that link Apple will get your feedback, but will not reply. It is also specifically for website feedback, not for contacting Apple about a device issue. On that page it says:

Use the form below to send us your comments or report any problems you experienced finding information on our website. We read all feedback carefully, but please note that we cannot respond to the comments you submit

Jul 26, 2017 7:22 AM in response to Mmjh26

This is a user-to-user forum. You need to use the Contact Support link at the top of every page.

Perhaps your problem can be resolved, however. Have you tried restarting your phone? Hold the SLEEP/WAKE button until "Slide to power off" appears and do so. Wait 1 minute, then hold the SLEEP/WAKE button again until an Apple logo appears.

If that doesn't fix the problem delete the app and re-download it. You will not be charged a second time if it was a paid app.

Dec 24, 2017 1:56 AM in response to eaiman

Hi this is satish ,iam using iphone 6s from 2 years

Recently after software updatation i hav got an issue that is , for incoming call display is showing after fer seconds of ringtone starts . If switch off my cell and one it will be normally for 1 or 2 days again the same issue is occuring. Plz do the needfull.I even went to i store near by they have uninstalled software and re installed the software but after one day same problwm started

Feb 6, 2018 12:50 PM in response to eaiman

Hey Apple Team

Last year in March I have purchase I phone six 32 GB.

Suddenly my phone keypad y G v not working properly and sometimes phone getting heat.

May be some betteri issue.

Last week I have visited ur nearest apple service center. They upgrade my phone IOS 11 but still problem is there. My phone has minor scratche on the back side of cover then they told me it was fall from ur hand. But that was just minor scratched. They want money for take care of display and vettri . They told me it’s not covered in warranty.

Please I am requesting to u. Please close get in to touch with me. Or I will escalate the matter to ur higher authority.

Ramesh k*

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Feb 6, 2018 12:41 PM in response to Rohansharma720

Rohansharma720 wrote:

Please I am requesting to u. Please close get in to touch with me. Or I will escalate the matter to ur higher authority.

If you had read the thread before posting in it, you would understand that this is a user-to-user technical support forum. You're not addressing Apple here. My "higher authority" is not likely to be very interested in your problem as it has nothing to do with grants administration.

how to send a complaint email to apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.