Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlists Not Syncing

I have an iPod Touch 5th gen., and I created a new playlist on my iTunes earlier tonight. After syncing my iPod, I found that not only was the new playlist not on my device but none of my playlists created after 2010 are on there. They are still present on my iTunes, but no matter how many times I restart, or resync, it seems I cannot find my playlists.

I thought perhaps it was because of the new music update (I've had a little trouble navigating the new layout, which I'm not too crazy about). But just a few days ago I was listening to a playlist I had created last week - so I doubt this is the case. Even earlier today I hooked up my iPod to my car and was testing it out with said playlist in preparation for a road trip; all seemed well.

My storage on my device is not even at half-capacity, so I really don't know what's going on.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? It's been incredibly frustrating.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 10:15 PM

1 reply

Playlists Not Syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.