Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X Screen Hue Uniformity

I went to the Apple store because I noticed my iPhone X had a pinker/warmer tint to the screen compared to my dad’s cooler whites. They replaced the screen and I found that the issue still persisted. This is not regarding the hue shift when viewing it at angles; I am referring to the optimum viewing angle when I address this issue. The Apple genius I had the second time said he didn’t want to replace the screen because it probably would have the same issue and Apple wouldn’t announce these issues unless more people reported them. Try putting multiple iPhone X’s next to each other with the same display settings (max brightness, no True Tone, no Night Shift). They all literally have different hues to their screens. This is annoying and I would have liked the option to swap phones had the genius allowed that choice.

Posted on Feb 19, 2018 10:11 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iPhone X Screen Hue Uniformity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.