Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

High Sierra 10.13.3 Not Displaying Sony A7R3 Thumbnails

The Camera Raw data sheet Digital camera RAW formats supported by iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra - Apple Support states that Sony A7R3 (Sony Alpha ILCE-7R III) is supported but Sony A7R3 thumbnails are not displayed within High Sierra. I've updated my software but the files are still displayed as generic icons (see below). The files will open with Preview. The files also open with Photoshop and Lightroom.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Feb 23, 2018 8:46 AM

9 replies

Feb 23, 2018 10:49 AM in response to Joseph Murray1

Appreciate all the quick replies.

Yes, I am asking about the ability to view thumbnails on a Finder level..not importing into an application like Apple Photos or Lightroom or Bridge or Capture 1 first. Being able to quickly scan through a hundred or more photos before making selects is a necessary part of a professional workflow. The A7R2 and A7R1 had no problem doing this.

This is a discussion from 2 months ago and hasn't yet been resolved.

HELP PLEASE, Blank thumbnails in finder from a7r3 files...............: Sony Alpha Full Frame E-mount Talk Forum: Digit…

High Sierra 10.13.3 Not Displaying Sony A7R3 Thumbnails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.