Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id

I recently updated/change my password for my login for my Apple ID and it seems to work from my phone and when I log on the apple site. Problem I'm having is the the Apple Store and ITunes isn't accepting the new change and keeps telling me I need to add in a verification afterwards but nothing comes up for me to place that kind of information. What is going on? Why does my password work in some places but not in others?

HELP!!!!!!!!!

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 11:15 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 27, 2018 2:09 AM in response to tamarafrombrampton

I have over 10 devices and all logged in with same ID so any change in many things ‘OUGHT to change’ to all, although this really does not function always; and, sometimes not at all. I have lost hope in the more friendly attitude of the days with the saying “Print what you see is what you get’, or something along those lines. Anyone since the beginning, the early 80’s, will know what I say. That was when ‘Macintosh’ which I prefer was IN CONTROL of all that took place. Now it is a conglomerate of INDIAN chiefs meanly well; but, are following still the ‘ole Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates philosophy, and they made nothing except code. Macintosh controlled all aspects of a computer totally designed by Steve and company of mostly loyal buddies; but, following a genius is a difficult task at best. There patience is nearly non existent. I just left a feedback selection about what to do after a supposedly simple undertaking of changing once’s ID password; but, has become a burden that has taken up so much of my time I have come to re-evaluate my total loyalty to Macintosh since the early 80’s, as they were the only once that allowed developers to code programs for musicians. It was nearly 10 years before PC made changes, to copy, as usual the genius of the competitor. But I ramble, as it has effected me dearly what has happened at Apple, or to Apple. Some much of user control over their property, the computer, that I am left heart broken, as it represents somehang only a few would know the history of Steve vs Bill attitude. PC allow one to do anyhang, if they versed with enough knowledge to do it; but, Apple has take this option away at every turn. As and avid supporter since Macintosh I am left dumbfounded at the magnitude this has become the core of Apple’s NEW philosophy. We are placed as idiots that need to be trained and protected from all the evil out there. I just got the last auto-save prompt; however, now such thing in Apple’s feedback field that did nothing but eliminate at the slightest keyboard entry. It took 10 times or more to send a short reply about the problem and nightmare of the simple ID password change. Does anyone have a link or self knowledge one can follow to get rid of the eternal feedback loop asking for password to proceed at every turn one makes…. Best, Seth Thomas MD

apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.