Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I check my sons email on his iPad from my iphone

My son is on my family sharing and I need to check his email messages from another device. His email is an @icloud.com account. Is this possible and if so how would I do this? Thanks!

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 11:33 AM

5 replies

Feb 27, 2018 1:15 PM in response to Stuart423

I'm confused about where to find his credentials for an apple ID. He is only 9 years old and I believe his email is created under my ID. But when I go to turn on iCloud mail in my iPhone settings it asks to create a new iCloud.com email. I don't see where I can access his email under my iCloud account. Can you walk me through this process? TIA!

Feb 27, 2018 1:27 PM in response to ohnolan

The simplest solution would be to use a web browser and to to iCloud.com, log into his Apple ID using his username and password. Since he is only 9 and his email is created under your ID, I'm assuming you set it up (as the Family Sharing creator), therefore you should have the password.

Anyway, iCould.com on a browser, not through a mail application, log into his account with his username & password and see his emails there.

I hope this helps.

Can I check my sons email on his iPad from my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.