Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch - Any way to have shuffle and repeat always on?

My biggest gripe with my Apple Watch (I have a series 3) is that whenever I start a playlist is I have to manually turn on shuffle and repeat. I know how to turn it on, I just want it always on for all my playlists. I am beginning to dislike the first song in all my playlists as it always plays first, then I have to manually go in and turn on shuffle and repeat. If you go back again later the same playlist requires you to turn the same features on. Seems like a basic feature for playing music.

Am I missing something obvious?

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 11:14 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Watch - Any way to have shuffle and repeat always on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.