Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Smart Dial

Hello,

I have one question about Smart Dialing, which was discussed before 6 years here:

Re: Is there a way to dial a contact by just typing its name in the keypad....as one can do in all the blackberry and an…

Is there a way to dial a contact by just typing its name in the keypad....as one can do in all the blackberry and android dialers...it is quite a job first to find the contact and then dial..

Is some simply solution, how very quickly dial some people from contact - like is possible by Android, Windows Phone, Nokia,...?

Siri is not good for it, becouse it isn´t suitable for commands (and names too) in other language then english and Favorite is not suitable for dialing a large number of people from contacts, who I call once for a longer time.... And Apps from App Store are useless, full of advertisements and functionality are bad.

I want perfect solution from Apple... :-)

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 11:59 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Smart Dial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.