Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently Added Playlist Missing

I have been trying to add the smart playlist "Recently Added" because it got deleted off my phone somehow. To do so, I was told to check off the "Sync entire music library" when syncing the phone but this option was not even there. All it says when I click on the Music tab for my phone is "iCloud Music Library is On" with no option to check the box that I need to. What am I supposed to do to get the "Recently Added" playlist back on my phone???

User uploaded file

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 7:57 AM

If your device has iCloud Music Library enabled then it syncs automatically with the state of your iCloud Music Library, and there is no need to connect to iTunes to sync music tracks or playlists. Did you remove the Recently Added playlist from your library, or change the settings of it such that it is excluded from iCloud Music Library?

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 7:57 AM in response to IrisShadow

If your device has iCloud Music Library enabled then it syncs automatically with the state of your iCloud Music Library, and there is no need to connect to iTunes to sync music tracks or playlists. Did you remove the Recently Added playlist from your library, or change the settings of it such that it is excluded from iCloud Music Library?

tt2

Recently Added Playlist Missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.