Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Approve this iPhone

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! I don’t understand how this works! I recently traded my iPhone 6s Plus in for another one because my original one kept freezing. After I got home I put my SIM card in and signed into iCloud. First off when I pressed restore backup it restored my older version and I don’t no how to get back my newer version (I tried everything!) now they want me to update Apple ID settings and I put my Apple ID password in then approve my iPhone from another device came up... however the screen was almost like frozen the words were off the screen. I tried everything I’m currently on the phone with them and I’ve been on hold for an hour! Please someone give me answers

Posted on

Mar 3, 2018 11:06 AM in response to Kairia51 In response to Kairia51

What do you mean by "it restored" your "older version"? Older version of what?

With regard to the approval code, is it referring to iCloud Keychain or two-factor authentication?

If the device is frozen, you can try quitting apps that are currently opened, or consider performing a hard or soft restart.

Mar 3, 2018 11:06 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Kairia51

Question: Approve this iPhone