Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home Videos no longer showing after iTunes update

Seems like a lot of people had this issue on the Mac. I certainly did but got it solved quick time (for me at least).

So what did I do?

1. Go into iTunes and search for the Video in the Library. Once you have found the Video (or videos, I selected the whole lot), 2-finger click and go into Music Video Info

2. In Music Video Info, navigate to the Options Tab.

3. Change media kind to Music Video (or films, TV Programme etc). It would seem that Home Videos was an option not considered in the update of iTunes 12.7.3.46.

You should now see all the videos disappear from the current listing, they should now be visible under music videos or whatever new category you have chosen.

Good luck.

MacBook Pro, macOS Sierra (10.12.6), null

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 12:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 1:51 AM

The Home Videos section of the library may currently be hidden. To access it go to the Movies section, enable the sidebar, then click the word Edit that should appear to the right of the word Library at the top of the sidebar if you move the cursor there. Put a tick next to Home Videos, then click Done.

User uploaded file

tt2

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 1:51 AM in response to WizzMac

The Home Videos section of the library may currently be hidden. To access it go to the Movies section, enable the sidebar, then click the word Edit that should appear to the right of the word Library at the top of the sidebar if you move the cursor there. Put a tick next to Home Videos, then click Done.

User uploaded file

tt2

Home Videos no longer showing after iTunes update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.