Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch and iPhone not syncing after update to iOS 11.2.6

After latest update of iPhone (5S) to iOS 11.2.6 my Apple Watch (3) v4.2.3 and iPhone no longer syncs. They are connected, but I do not receive any notifications, the activity app does not sync data to iPhone, using the the Watch app on the iPhone to add e.g a new watch face does not sync the new face to the watch, the weather is not showing on the watch, when pinging the phone from the watch the phone does not make a sound etc etc. The green phone icon is on on the watch and under Settings > Bluetooth on the phone the watch is connected.

I have tried restarting both phone and watch, but still no sync.

I’m hesitant to try to re-pair the watch and phone since I’m having these sync issues and am not sure I will be able to pair after an un-pairing.

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 7:28 AM

I crossed my fingers and un-paired my watch and phone. Including resetting the watch. Then I re-paired and restored from backup when asked. And now everything works again, except I lost a few days of activity in the reset.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Watch and iPhone not syncing after update to iOS 11.2.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.