Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages 6.3 Header/footer alignment

How to align text to the center in Pages 6.3 in all 3 boxes in header or footer?

I want to center align the text in the head that I show in bold text and highlighted in green.

User uploaded file

My device is an iMac, late 2013, 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, the processor is 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7, I am running macOS Sierra version 10.12.6

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 2:56 AM

Type in the centre panel.

This is honestly one of the dumbest things Apple has done in a long string of dumb things. You can't even use Tabs or the Ruler in the Header and Footer.

Wonder who they test this on (if anyone, judging by the original disastrous launch of Pages 5).

Would spoil the surprise if they tested it on anyone who might object. i.e. Anyone who actually uses Pages which is apparently not anyone in Apple.

Peter

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2018 2:56 AM in response to JRWThai

Type in the centre panel.

This is honestly one of the dumbest things Apple has done in a long string of dumb things. You can't even use Tabs or the Ruler in the Header and Footer.

Wonder who they test this on (if anyone, judging by the original disastrous launch of Pages 5).

Would spoil the surprise if they tested it on anyone who might object. i.e. Anyone who actually uses Pages which is apparently not anyone in Apple.

Peter

Pages 6.3 Header/footer alignment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.