Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recent update issues

When I updated my phone to 11.2.6 my phone has been crashing often. Certain social media apps refuse to open or crash will using it. Also, when I turned my phone off & back on it got frozen on the white screen with the black apple & I had to force reset my phone. I recently reset my phone to factory settings & I am still having the same issues. Is anyone having similar problems since the 11.2.6 update?

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 9:45 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Recent update issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.