Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac and videos

My iMac will no longer accept videos from my cameras sd card

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 5:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 6:46 AM

If you want help you're going to need to offer more than that. Remember there are thousands of camera models, a lot of models of Macs, a whole range of apps that can be used for this task, and we can't see over your shoulder.

What app on the Mac? What format are the Videos? What version of the OS and the app you refer to? How are you trying to get the videos from the card to the Mac? Anything else at all that you think might be relevant?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2018 6:46 AM in response to 9Alfie1Emma

If you want help you're going to need to offer more than that. Remember there are thousands of camera models, a lot of models of Macs, a whole range of apps that can be used for this task, and we can't see over your shoulder.

What app on the Mac? What format are the Videos? What version of the OS and the app you refer to? How are you trying to get the videos from the card to the Mac? Anything else at all that you think might be relevant?

Mar 4, 2018 5:45 AM in response to Yer_Man

The camera is a Panasonic G6 sd card 16&32 gb, running the lastest version of OS, My iMac is late 2013 all the videos are jpeg, we have only just had this problem since christmas, when we insert the sd card into the back of the iMac it only shows the photos and not the videos, before christmas it would show both and the load both we have over 250 videos on the iMac already

iMac and videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.