Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long does normally take for a refund to show on your credit card qhen an order you purchased from the online store was cancelled?

Hi i purhcased a 15 inch macbook pro earlier from an online apple store representative. I was gonna pick it up in store but it ended up being canceled because it couldnt be authorized because i was spending a large amount over the phone/online and i was making a first time apple id. Also they said my phone number couldve been a red flag as to why it was cancelled because it was owned by a previous apple owner even though this had nothing to do with me.Long story short i dont have a computer still because they cancelled my order before i could pick it up but they went ahead and took out almost 3 grand from my account. It still shows on my accound as negative 2800 i have bank of America and was wondering if anyone has had a similar experinence does this sound normal and how long should i have to wait for my money? Because right now it feels like its up in the air and i have no laptop and no money back? Thanks any input would be helpful.

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 12:47 PM

There are no replies.

How long does normally take for a refund to show on your credit card qhen an order you purchased from the online store was cancelled?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.