Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos V7.3 for Windows does not download

I am using iCloud for Windows V7.3.

User uploaded file

On my iPhone and iPad I enabled the use of iCloud for my photos and videos. When I go to iCloud.com I see all my photos and videos from both my iPhone and iPad. I wanted to download all the photos and videos to my Windows PC so I can saved them on my NAS box. So I clicked on the iCloud icon in the task bar then click the Download Photos. A window opened up and I had a list of check box with the years available to download and there was also a box for all. So I check the all box, every years got checked and then I clicked on the Download button.

User uploaded file

It started to work. I currently have photos on my PC in the 2018 and 2017 folder under the iCloud download folder. But nothing happens anymore. When I clicked on the iCloud icon on the task bar it say Downloading 1866 Items but nothing happens, no changed in any of the download folder.

User uploaded file

I have tried to shutdown and reboot my PC but the same status showed up. I also tried to start a download for a specific year but no changed.

Has anybody seen something like that?

Is there a way to stop the current download that seems to be stuck and to restart a new download?

Thank you for your help,

Luc

null-OTHER, Windows 7, iCloud for Windows

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 8:14 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iCloud photos V7.3 for Windows does not download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.