Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help with Icloud email SOS

Hello i'm written from Venezuela this an emergency, my mom cannot recover her APPLE-ID password, she made long time ago an email which is *** that is sync with her apple-id

The problem is that whenever I try to retrieve or recovery her apple id password, the password goes to her *** <-- email, and she doesn't remember her password email, nor the security questions :/

And i cannot contact Apple via Venezuela because there is not support to latin american countries only Brazil and Mexico.... what can i do S.O.S please...

My mom only play in her ipad2 games such Piramid- Mahjong trails, and others games that save her data, also her photos, documents in the cloud....

Is there a way that Apple can contact me? via my email *** and try to changes the recovery password to any other email except the ***? or send me a new password?

Thanks for helping me.

<Email Edited by Host>

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:35 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Mar 5, 2018 10:40 AM in response to yuriyyakimovcaracas

Don't post email addresses (unless you like spam emails), these are user public forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove them.

As Venezuela isn't on this page : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

she, not you, could try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Mar 5, 2018 1:20 PM in response to yuriyyakimovcaracas

I'd probably select 'account security'

For 'order number' that's for when contacting Support about a particular order e.g. a purchase from the iTunes store. Try leaving it blank.

She should be able to create a new account and back up. She should already be able to copy photos off : Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

And copy documents off e.g. About File Sharing on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support or whatever the app(s) that the documents are in support.

Mar 5, 2018 11:12 AM in response to King_Penguin

Thanks penguin for your answer but in that section of (support/itunes/contact)
do you think my mom can solve or fix her problem there?
Like itunes or apple can send a new password via email? to my mom, like my mom can ask for changes the current email to another email such Gmail?

This is important please, here in Venezuela situation its very difficult, to be spending money on international calls, my mom device is very old like 2009-2010... its an ipad 2 i guess.. :/

Mar 5, 2018 12:58 PM in response to King_Penguin

Oh i see but in that Form, what topic should i select?

Account Security ?
Connecting to Itunes Store?

also there is an order number in that form? whats that

Also in any of the case that my mom cannot solve her problem, may she create a new apple id with new email? and backup current apps and photos or documents in a new Cloud?

Thanks again.

Need help with Icloud email SOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.