Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In High Sierra print photos using the Photo app is very poor. It's as though a document is being printed rather than a photo. I have selected the correct print options as always. Faint lines run through the image and

Since updating to High Sierra on a 2017 iMac printing to an Epson 1430 has degraded to prints with lines throughout and wrong sizes. It's not the printer because prints made from a El Capitan 2009 MacBook Pro are good. Also good are prints made from the Apple ColorSync program. Prints from Preview do not print color well but at least the lines are gone and size is correct.

So my assumption is that the printer is ok but something is wrong with High Sierra or Photos or both.

Apple Support has been looking at the case for 5 weeks with no results, just that their engineers are scratching their heads.

Any suggestions on how to get Apple to move?

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 6:09 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

In High Sierra print photos using the Photo app is very poor. It's as though a document is being printed rather than a photo. I have selected the correct print options as always. Faint lines run through the image and

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.