Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot hide TV programmes or films in iTunes Library

I have piggybacked on this question/issue from a few years back.

All of a sudden I cannot hide anything. ALL purchases show on apple TV and in iTunes library. If I try to re hide them they appear immediately. Have re-installed iTunes on Windows, reset all devices and apple TV and am at aloss as to what to do. I do not want themallshowing which is whyI hid them. Anyone else having this issue?

The only change I made to day was to upload NOTES from iPod to iCloud but cannot see how this would have changed it.

Windows 10

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 3:15 PM

Hmm, I smell a bug. I've noticed lately that purchases that I've previously hidden have started popping up randomly. Now I've just tried to replicate what you've seen and although I have supposedly hidden an episode it still shows in the library, and now I cannot find the Manage hidden purchases section under Account > View My Account... 😕

tt2

Similar questions

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2018 3:15 PM in response to burzz

Hmm, I smell a bug. I've noticed lately that purchases that I've previously hidden have started popping up randomly. Now I've just tried to replicate what you've seen and although I have supposedly hidden an episode it still shows in the library, and now I cannot find the Manage hidden purchases section under Account > View My Account... 😕

tt2

Mar 14, 2018 11:45 PM in response to turingtest2

Hello

I did use feedback as well as email etc . It appears the programmes are now hidden but it would have ben nice to know what was going on. I seem to end up spending hours trying to resolve these 'blips' and glitches and going mad in the process because I'm never sure what the cause is and when it will get resolved or when I'll have time to resolve it. Thanks for help!

Mar 16, 2018 1:14 AM in response to turingtest2

Hello again

I spent a long time on phone with apple support ( ran diagnostics etc) but problem persisted. Just now, checked iTunes library (WIndows) and as turingtest2 says, items are hidden again. Going to check it later. Hopefully fixed but yesterday it was localised to iTunes on Desktop and not apple TV.

Cannot hide TV programmes or films in iTunes Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.