Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Text to speech -add as spoken track to iTunes not working

I have two macs- as soon as I upgraded to 10.13.3 and now 10.13.4 beta the text to speech -add as a spoken track does not work. Apple people please address the issue. The progress wheel spins, but no progress is made-both macs. I even purchased a separate text to speech app. (Text2speechPro) and this cannot create a file either...What is WRONG. Please fix issue or indicate what part of OS file must be altered.

Thanks!

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 18, 2018 5:08 AM in response to Keatsmuse In response to Keatsmuse

There are no Apple product or engineering people here. They simply neither read nor participate in these support communities. These are open, Google archived, user-to-user support communities where fellow users attempt to assist each other.

You are also using a beta release of macOS 10.13.4, which because it is beta, may not be complete, or has introduced new issues, or may not play nice with third-party software that was not tested against it. The terms of that macOS beta agreement, and the guidelines of these support communities — preclude any assistance with Apple beta products.

Mar 18, 2018 5:08 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Keatsmuse

Question: Text to speech -add as spoken track to iTunes not working