Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text to speech -add as spoken track to iTunes not working

I have two macs- as soon as I upgraded to 10.13.3 and now 10.13.4 beta the text to speech -add as a spoken track does not work. Apple people please address the issue. The progress wheel spins, but no progress is made-both macs. I even purchased a separate text to speech app. (Text2speechPro) and this cannot create a file either...What is WRONG. Please fix issue or indicate what part of OS file must be altered.

Thanks!

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 9:37 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 18, 2018 5:08 AM in response to Keatsmuse

There are no Apple product or engineering people here. They simply neither read nor participate in these support communities. These are open, Google archived, user-to-user support communities where fellow users attempt to assist each other.

You are also using a beta release of macOS 10.13.4, which because it is beta, may not be complete, or has introduced new issues, or may not play nice with third-party software that was not tested against it. The terms of that macOS beta agreement, and the guidelines of these support communities — preclude any assistance with Apple beta products.

Text to speech -add as spoken track to iTunes not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.