Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

windows 10 bootcamp can't connect to network

recently partitioned my late 2015 macbook pro with bootcamp but can't seem to connect to my wifi from the windows side. i have tried manually installing the drivers and updating the network adapters. also tried uninstalling them and scanning for hardware changes but still no luck that way. i'm able to connect to other networks but not the same one my macbook is connected to.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Mar 18, 2018 2:06 PM

17 replies

Mar 20, 2018 8:34 PM in response to jenryu

Use the Sniffer mode as documented in Check for Wi-Fi issues using your Mac - Apple Support to capture packets from your second Mac while the problematic Mac is trying to connect. You will need to use the Scan function to find the appropriate channel and width. Once you capture the packets, upload them to a service like DropBox and post a link, which I can download and then analyze the packets.

windows 10 bootcamp can't connect to network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.