Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts not showing up in Contacts app - No Cards

Hi,

Am using MacBook Pro Mid 2012 - With High Sierra. I have sync my Google Contacts with the Contacts app.

But on selecting the Contacts, it is showing No Cards.

Even its showing the same for iCloud Contacts.

Due to this issue, Even Messages and FaceTime showing number only... not the contact information.

What will be the possible fix for this issue.

Thank you!

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Posted on Apr 1, 2018 12:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2018 2:02 PM

Found this solution from another user and it worked for me.

Clean Installation is not required.

• Go to System Preferences, Select iCloud and uncheck Contacts.
  • Open new Finder, and on Menu Bar, Click on "Go" while holding down Option in the keyboard, which will show the "Library" Folder in the pull-down menu.
  • Open the Folder "Application Support" & find the Folder AddressBook and Trash it with all its content.
  • Return to the System Preferences & re-activate Contacts and launch, Contacts this will fix the issue and get all the contacts and Cards back.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2018 2:02 PM in response to P1234

Found this solution from another user and it worked for me.

Clean Installation is not required.

• Go to System Preferences, Select iCloud and uncheck Contacts.
  • Open new Finder, and on Menu Bar, Click on "Go" while holding down Option in the keyboard, which will show the "Library" Folder in the pull-down menu.
  • Open the Folder "Application Support" & find the Folder AddressBook and Trash it with all its content.
  • Return to the System Preferences & re-activate Contacts and launch, Contacts this will fix the issue and get all the contacts and Cards back.

Contacts not showing up in Contacts app - No Cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.