Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won't show the second episode of my podcast

I have produced a podcast which I uploaded to Soundcloud. I used itunesconnect and submited the rss feed, and the first episode appeared on iTunes after a few days. I uploaded the second on episode on Soundcloud two days ago, and refreshed the rss feed several times on itunesconnect, but the episode still hasn't showed up on itunes. What's wrong?

Posted on Apr 13, 2018 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2018 10:33 AM

EDIT I think you solved it! I had to edit the episodes permissions and click the "include rss feed". Thank you for your help!

Aha, now I understand what you meant. When I published the first episode I copied the rss feed and submitted it to itunesconnect. There wasn't any other step I had to take.

Similar questions

5 replies

Apr 13, 2018 10:40 AM in response to doughie

No, I meant your iTunes Store page. I assume this is it?

Pepptalk by Pepptalk on Apple Podcasts

Your feed is at

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:403571850/sounds.rss

There is only the one episode in the feed: so evidently there is something you did in Soundcloud with the first episode to get it into the feed, which you haven't done with the second episode: possibly something like 'publish to feed' or 'publish to iTunes'?

iTunes won't show the second episode of my podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.