Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my itunes gets stuck on reading photos from ipad

i have tried all to fix it and it still wont fix when i try to sync my photos to my ipad

Posted on Apr 15, 2018 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2018 7:42 PM

Regarding computer operating systems and iTunes ...

iTunes for Macs requires OS X v10.9.5 Mavericks or later and the latest version of iTunes > Get the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

iTunes for Windows requires a PC running Windows 7 or later and the latest version of iTunes > iTunes - Download iTunes Now - Apple

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes on your computer using USB - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2018 7:42 PM in response to Nickyburrows22

Regarding computer operating systems and iTunes ...

iTunes for Macs requires OS X v10.9.5 Mavericks or later and the latest version of iTunes > Get the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

iTunes for Windows requires a PC running Windows 7 or later and the latest version of iTunes > iTunes - Download iTunes Now - Apple

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes on your computer using USB - Apple Support

May 10, 2018 11:19 AM in response to Nickyburrows22

This is becoming very, very annoying. I have spent hours and hours either on the phone to the Apple support people or online trying to sort this mess out myself. Apple just don't appear to want to know. The attitude of their staff in my local Apple shop was one of "go away". They just wouldn't admit there is a problem.

I'm in the UK . We have "Trading Standards" people who might be interested. After all, we have been sold a product that doesn't work.

Why no mention in the press? Surely they must use Ipads and Iphones?

Come on Apple, please act like a responsible company.

May 19, 2018 12:55 PM in response to phygtle

Agree. Got stuck in reading photos from PC. Reverted to last version, it appeared to work. But adding more to sync caused an error saying iTunes can’t complete sync because of internal error of the device. I can’t find a third party app that can transfer photos folder by folder as organised in my pc just the way iTunes can. Apple has to correct this ASAP.

my itunes gets stuck on reading photos from ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.