Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: What is the status my iPhone x

Dear sir,

i bought my iphone x to select city mall imagine store Delhi 20/02/2018. unfortunately, my iphone dosn't work after 2days then I go your service centre noida garden of galleria mall they hard reset my phone after that my phone is working properly. But after few days again I am faceing same problem ,then again hard reset my phone and now working properly . After aproxx 1.5 month the date is 11/04/2018 my phone face Id , rear camera and front camera is not working .I go to your apple future world G-57 Connaught Place authorised service provider Delhi , they check my phone and told me you come and collect your phone after 1 week , after a week I go Apple Store but now they said me sir I have no answer about your phone , because I have no information of your phone to our Bangalore team .

I am going next week out of India but now I cancelled .

That is my very very rost experience of your product and also your service please resolve it

And give me right update about my iPhone x .

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 22, 2018 8:44 AM in response to Rajat003Malik In response to Rajat003Malik

We are fellow users and these are user forums, you know that you're not talking to Apple on here, nobody on here has any information about your phone.

The places that you mention are just authorised repairers/service centres, neither are owned nor run by Apple. If you want information about the phone you will have to contact the place that you took the phone to. If you're unhappy about the service that they've given you and want to contact Apple India about it : How to Contact Us - Apple (IN)

Apr 22, 2018 8:44 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Rajat003Malik

Question: What is the status my iPhone x