Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iTunes won't open.

At first iTunes wouldn't sync purchases that I'd made on my iPad so that I could put them on my iPod too, so I tried to update it thinking that was the problem. Then instead of updating, it comes up with the message "The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-heap-|1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times, but it still pops up with the error and won't open. What can I do to actually make iTunes work?? Operating system is Windows 8. Please help!!

User uploaded file

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Try installing the Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows, then try installing iTunes again.

See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates for further advice if required.

tt2

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Apr 23, 2018 11:21 AM in response to leahfromhaverfordwest In response to leahfromhaverfordwest

Try installing the Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows, then try installing iTunes again.

See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates for further advice if required.

tt2

Apr 23, 2018 11:21 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: leahfromhaverfordwest

Question: iTunes won't open.