Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't resize any window. Handle is there but no good

Out of the blue my iMac windows have suddenly become unchangeable? No matter what program I'm running i simple cannot change the window size or move it?? Really weird? I did try looking at a different display in System Preference a few days ago, but put it back where it was. I've run a Malware detection software and First Aid in Disk utility but so far no good.
Any other tips? Thanks

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 12:34 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Apr 23, 2018 9:24 AM in response to delphi-hs

Try setting up another admin user account to see if the same problem continues. Also try the Safe Mode.

Isolating an issue by using another user account

Safe Mode - About

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor. Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown.

Etrecheck – System Information

Can't resize any window. Handle is there but no good

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.